Friday, November 16, 2012

Good News

Yesterday we had a bit of a scare. I had been having some abdominal pain that wouldn't go away. When all of the normal causes had been ruled out, they had me go to Labor and Delivery to run more tests. I think just the mention of "Labor and Delivery" freaked me out. The nurses and nurse midwife were wonderful and treated me and the Bean like gold. John was a prince and was there holding my hand the entire time. As soon as they hooked me up to the heart monitor and I heard her little heart beat, I relaxed. I don't think there's a sweeter sound in the world. Good news, after all the tests and monitoring they couldn't find anything wrong. Better news...we got more ultrasound pictures :)




The first one is another shot at her really cute nose (John's cute nose).

The second one is her little feet from bottom up.

And the last one is her doing yoga, legs over head :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad everyone is okay. Somehow, I knew it would be. Fairy Godmother #2 was freaking out, but I had faith. Hang in there Lil' Bean. Your parents are anxious to meet you, but they can wait!

    ReplyDelete